"I'm a big believer that disease cannot live in an alkaline environment, so our environment is as alkaline as we can make it thanks to the Tyent alkaline water that we drink and cook with."-Rick Springfield, Musician
"There are more benefits to "alkaline water" than simply the alkalinity or pH. Water with a high negative ORP is of particular value in its ability to neutralize oxygen free radicals."-Ray Kurzweil, Author, Inventor, and Futurist
“REMOVES DUST AND SEDIMENT FROM WATER SOURCE”
Sediment Water Filter Specs:
• Inline water filter is a 5 micron sediment filter
used to reduce dirt, sand, and sediment.
• Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
• Flow Rate: .75 GPM
• Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
• Maximum Temperature: 100 F
• Rating: 5 Micron Rating
• Service Life: 1 Year or 3000 Gallons
• Features: Polypropylene depth filtration
All ionizers are subject to clogging from sediment found in source waters and decaying plumbing which can cause the units to mal-function. This can lead to unwanted repairs which can be prevented. The Tyent Pre-sediment filter will trap all dust and sediment before it reaches the ionizer.
1. PROTECTS AND PROLONGS INTERNAL FILTER LIFE.
2. PROTECTS INTERNAL COMPONENTS FROM CLOGGING.
3. CONNECTS DIRECTLY TO ¼” WATER LINES WITH QUICK DISCONNECT FITTINGS.
4. EASY INSTALLATION.
1. Note flow direction filter label.
2. Install tubing into IN position.
3. Flush filter with 1 gal. water.
4. Connect OUT tubing.
5. Check for leaks.